Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost April No More

In a very short time, April will be over. In some parts of the world, it's already gone. What a relief. Tomorrow is May day and April, the cruelest month, will have ended.

After my meltdown yesterday friends advised that I go home and watch a funny movie. So I watched "Crazy Heart", an upbeat flick about an aging C&W singer whose hard living and drinking has destroyed his career, relationships, and health. Maybe not the lightest fare, but seeing Colin Farrell in a tank top singing country tunes was well worth the price.

As the movie played in the background, I searched the internet for cancer information so that I can determine what exactly is wrong with me, what treatment I'll receive, and how long before all this is over. Upon closer examination I have determined that those doctors are going to be so embarrassed when the discover what a big mistake they made. But I will forgive them, however, a written apology would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading that written apology. Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie!

    But more importantly, I love you!! bxoxoxoxooxoxxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete